Home

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Carmel Market

Nothing says Middle East like a crowded, open-air market.


It's loud, humid, and you can find anything there...clothes, food, toys, spices, CDs, and wide variety of products that defy description. Its kind of like a pawn shop in the middle of the Dixie Classic Fair (where ironically, accents can be just as difficult to decipher).

and everything is negotiable.

If only this blog had a smell function...
(This is quite possibly the spot that led to Elizabeth's food poisoning and intro into Israeli hospitals.)

On second thought...maybe pictures are enough.

Yes Will, it's hot here.

Please don't get distracted...
Keep up with the girls....

Yes Will, you found mounds of candy.

Shalom yall...


2 comments:

  1. You totally need to teach will how to barter for a sour gummy worm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first photo! I'm pretty sure I would be distracted by those mounds of candy too!

    ReplyDelete