Ein Hod is an Artists' village on the ridge line of Mt. Carmel. It is full of painters, potters, sculptors, glass blowers, etc. Every building is a studio and gallery with a story. It is absolutely beautiful and charming. This is my new favorite place in Israel. With flowers everywhere, ancient stone buildings, winding staircases and views of the Mediterranean, what's not to love?
Want to know what Will was looking at on the step?
Don't worry....it was dead.
Next stop: the Baha'i Gardens in Haifa

If you're ever wondering whether or not to take small children to perfectly manicured gardens where you are not allowed to touch anything, eat or drink anything, run, or make noise....the answer is "skip it."
See how tightly I'm holding his hand? And that guilty face full of mischief?

This was the scene minutes earlier. Is it just me or does this next sequence of photos look like a Bollywood routine in the making?
Shalom y'all!






Love your blog! You've got some really amazing pictures of places (but I love the ones of the kids!) Enjoy your time- it goes SO fast!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, I am loving every moment of these grand adventures y'all are having! I am all geeked out that you got to go to Megiddo (I taught about the BAttle of Megiddo for five years to my 4th graders) and that bat story gave me the heeby-jeebies like nothing else. Keep sharing, miss y'all!
ReplyDelete