Lydia's other big performance was her dance recital. Lydia took dance classes once a week for an hour with friends from the neighborhood. We really liked the studio and the laid back and fun approach it provided. After seeing the 2 hour recital complete with smoke machine, random movie segways, and mediocre dancing - we might be looking into gymnastics for next year. Lydia's dance exhibition was pretty much what I expected from her age group, but oh my... the older dancers....wow. That was another story.
It's always a cultural experience, and this time we had our dear friends, the Keithleys, along for the ride. Thankfully, they are still our friends, although I am sure Lance is sad to never get those 2 hours of his life back. Best part of the night? Watching random old lady dump a tray of Bourekas into her purse after the show - you know, for when you get hungry later.
Shalom Y'all.
Speaking for the grandparents, thank you. That was precious. Lydia is a budding talent. And I LOVE the haircut!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kackie
Adorable! I personally think Lydia is a natural at the mambo. Can't wait to see her moves in person!
ReplyDelete