Day 1 in Cairo: What a great way to start. Being here was an incredible experience. I missed EJ & the kids (they opted out this trip), but I got plenty of amazing (& ridiculous) pictures to tell the story. Enjoy!
Musa family minus 1 (Abe rode on my back)
Olmsted Scholars Sara Pulliam (OSC 2009, Egypt) & Jamil & Dede Musa (OSC 2011, Morocco)
Yeah, I touched em.
Jamil Musa...like a boss.
"Yeah...peperoni & green peppers. Shukran to you too, dude."
Pyramids at Giza. I feel incredibly blessed to have crossed this one off my bucket list.
Stand by for more adventures from Cairo...
Salam, Ya'll! -Stew
Love the photos, and we're totally jealous of your Olmsted group trip!
ReplyDeleteWe were there in '05 and couldn't get over the fact that the pyramids were just there--nothing was blocked off or off limits.
PS-Your camel shot totally reminds me of The Dictator.
Great shots man! The one of the camel on its knees in the foreground is my fav.
ReplyDeleteOffwan, Stew.
Stewart,
ReplyDeleteMy dear, sweet friend...
...you are the true definition of a nerd.
Love Always,
Your Sister in Christ,
~k